Friday 22 June 2012

bienvenue

Erm, so this is my blog. I hope I don't regret this in a few years time and I still remember my gmail's password when I want to delete this in utter embarrassment since I absolutely regret ever making my blogspot in Year 7. Ugh. Anyway, I don't know how the hell I use blogspot so I'm probably going to waste tonight working it all out. I just spent a few minutes trying to work out how to put in a title... fuck I'm stupid haha. And sorry to say but tumblr is much better when it comes to templates... I just spent the past 20 mins working out which ugly template I wanted to use, hahaha.

I doubt anyone's going to read this, and I won't announce that I have a blog to the world because this will leave me banging my head against the table in Year 12 ahaha.

And my life is so uneventful I probably won't have anything to post.

So enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment